Technology Center NOMAT PLC. is a private enterprise found in Burgas, Bulgaria. The core business of the company are the sandblast appliances. NOMAT is a producer of sandblat nozzles of boride carbide and supplies with sandplast equipment, accessories and materils for work with powerful jet: metallurgical ìåòàëóðãè÷íà slag, steel sand, glass grains, sillicon carbide, alluminim oxide, etc.
The boride carbide is the third hard material after the diamond and the cubic boride nitride. The sandblast nozzles of boride carbidehave excellent work characteristics and a good correlation "price - work life". According to the used sandblast materials, their time of usage can be from 1000 to 1200 work hours. The hardiness of the boride carbide nozzles is higher than those of sillicon carbide 8 to 10 times; the corundum ones - to 16 times, the wolfram about 34 times, and those made of steel and tempered iron - over 100 times.
Due to the extraordinary hardiness of the material, even when aggresive abrasives are used, the boride carbide nozzles have the following advantages compared for exmpale to those of the wolfram:
- Very long work life - 3 to 25 times longer life depending to the jet materials that are used;
- Lower exploitation expenses - about 3 times lower when the most agressive jet materials are used. The usage of boride carbide instead of wolfram carbide allows the saving of $800 for 1000 work hours. (in each point if the operations!!!);
- Easier support - less changes, leading to less time lost for those changes;
- Easier manual operations - the nozzles of Boride carbide decrease the tierdness of the operator, as they are 5 times lighter than thos of wolfram cabide.
The standard gamma of products of TC NOMAT is made of over 100 types of nozzles of boride carbide with the following sizes - diameter on the outlet from 4 to 15 mm and width from 20 to 220 mm - and the following varieties:
- Normal nozzles /width streight outlet/ and venturi outlets; leadin nozzles;
- High productive venturi nozzles with a standard outlet and wide orifice;
- Nozzles with a direct hose connection, nozzles with a flank intended for use with a holder through attaching, nzzles with a screw;
- Nozzles for use in cabins, rooms and outdoors;
- Nozzles in a steel or alluminium cover;
- Standard nozzles and special nozzles /including angular nozzles 20 and 40 degrees, fish-tail - with a conical in income and flat outgoing orifice, jet heads with 4 side orifices, itable for inside work on pipes.
- Special elements for outer jet processing of pipes in an inner diameter from 5 to 300 mm and from 200 to 900 mm.
Additionally, TC NOMAT offers custom-made nozzles using the drawings of the customer, which provides the ability for the company to supply every needed type of nozzle for each present-day trademark for sandblast appliances on the market.
The list of our satisfied customers includes sandblast appliances producers and companies from Germany, France, Swizerland, Netherlands, Great Britain and other European countries, which have used our quality production for many years. Now our customer base also includes Turkey, UAE, Bahrein and India.